Our at-home health check for Vitamin D checks your levels of this important vitamin, allowing you to identify any deficiencies.
Who is the test for?
This test is for anyone who wants to check their vitamin D levels, particularly if experiencing symptoms of exhaustion, digestive issues or low concentration.
How does the test help?
The Immuniti at-home health check test provides a clear picture of your vitamin D levels and whether you may require treatment for a deficiency. It is also a good test to take to rule out underlying health conditions. A high percentage of the population in the UK have a deficiency of this vitamin.
- Vitamin D - helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, muscles and teeth healthy. It is also important for heart and lung health, as well as assisting with fighting depression.
Who should take the test?
- If you are suffering from fatigue
- If you have a lack of natural sunlight
- If you are vegan or vegetarian
- If you are menopausal
- If you suffer from Crohn's disease
- If you suffer from Coeliac disease
- If you suffer from asthma
- If you are at risk of developing osteoporosis
When to take the test?
Take the test before you have eaten anything that day and before 9am in the morning. Return the test in the post the same day.