Our Essential Vitamin health check test checks for deficiencies in essential vitamins.
Who is this test for?
Immuniti's Essential Vitamin health check is for anyone who is concerned that their vitamin levels could be low, wants to improve their overall health or ensure that they are getting the correct essential vitamins.
How does the test help?
Checking your essential vitamins can help explain symptoms such as fatigue and dietary issues. Getting your vitamin levels tested and then improving your levels can assist with immune system function, bones and teeth maintenance and maintain a healthy nervous system. Our doctors will review your results and where required, provide a bespoke recommendation of treatment.
- Vitamin D - Essential for maintaining strong bones and teeth, heart and lung health, normal immune system function. It also assists with reducing depression.
- Vitamin B12 - One of the B complex vitamins. It is responsible for production of DNA, neurological function, a healthy nervous system and generating red blood cells, to carry oxygen around the body.
- Ferritin - A universal intracellular protein that stores iron and releases it in a controlled fashion. We test your ferritin levels to establish the storage capacity of iron in your body.
Who should take the test?
- If you are planning on getting pregnant
- You are feeling fatigued or weak
- If you are experiencing nutritional issues.
- If you are vegan or vegetarian
- You suffer from Crohn's disease
- You suffer from Coeliac disease
- You are aged 50 or over
- You have been diagnosed as deficient in the intrinsic factor
- Experiencing feelings of depression